Accommodating disability students in online courses

Courses will be given direct equivalents towards a student’s record only if the course work has previously been evaluated and articulated by the respective academic unit.

The student’s record will be updated with a direct equivalent up until the point of matriculation to UNC (the first day of the first term for which a student registers).

UNC only accepts credit from institutions of higher education holding full regional accreditation from one of six agencies. UNC awards a maximum of 90 transfer semester hours from all sources towards the completion of degree requirements.

The major/minor department will use a course adjustment form to allow any non-equivalent courses to be assigned to the major/minor.

You can access your Transfer Equivalency Report at any time through URSA.

All our halls are self-catering and 82 per cent of our rooms have en-suite facilities with the remaining 18 per cent of rooms sharing bathrooms with the other students in the flat.

Living in halls is a great way to get to know other people and can be great fun – you will be living with students from a variety of backgrounds and cultures on different courses in mixed-gender flats.

Leave a Reply